These are the Product Specific Terms for DNS & OnHost Products. OnNetworks Standard Terms and Conditions also apply. Please read our Standard Terms & Conditions carefully as they contain exclusions of liability and also include indemnities from you to OnNetworks.
1. Our monthly payment option is a month-by-month contract, which can be terminated on one month’s notice.
2. Yearly contracts require full payment upfront and is non-refundable if you terminate the service before the end of the term.
3. The minimum total costs of our DNS & Hosting plans under the Monthly & Yearly Payment options are listed on our websites Pricing Page www.on.net.nz/pricing
4. Pricing for the Ready, Set & Go Hosting plan includes a the cost of 1 new .nz (“.nz Only”) domain name registration. If you cancel your hosting plan but wish to keep your domain name, you will be required to pay any subsequent renewal fees for that domain name at the prices listed on our website www.on.net.nz/pricing
5. Upgrades, if you request a move to an equivalent shared hosting product, you will be billed at the new price in your next invoice following the upgrade. If you pay for your product annually, you may move to an equivalent product (and receive the benefits of that product) during the term, however you will be will not be billed at the new price until the beginning of the next term.
6. Excess Traffic, If your web site’s data transfer exceeds the allocated traffic allowance per month, an additional fee of $0.75 per extra GB per month will be charged in arrears.
7. Excess Storage, The server space that is included with your hosting plan is calculated by adding the peak utilisation of your web site storage and the peak storage of all your mailboxes under this account. If your hosting plan exceeds it’s allocated data storage limit, an additional fee of $0.75 per extra GB per month will be charged for the excess storage.
8. There is a limit to the number of host names that can be used for each plan. Where the plan has a host name limit this extends to providing an application limit, the participating applications included in the limit are as follows: WordPress, Drupal, SMF, Media Wiki, ZenCart, Vanilla, OS Commerce, SilverStripe, & MySQL Database.
9. The Set & Go hosting plans allow you to install a digital certificate to encrypt parts of your website. The cost of the digital certificate is not included and must provided by you at your own expense.